MILESTONE S.R.L., established in Via Fatebenefratelli, 1/5, 24010 Sorisole BG (hereinafter only the “DATA CONTROLLER”), as Data Controller of personal data pursuant to the national legislation and to EU Regulation 679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 – General Regulation on Data Protection (“GDPR”) (indicated below) as “Applicable Regulations”) recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data.
- Is intended only for the Website www.milestonesrl.com (“Website”)
- It does not apply to other websites consulted via external links
- It has to be considered as Information pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulations
- Applicable to those who interact with the website
1. Data Controller
2. Data Category
The computer systems of the Website collect some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with you, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to identify yourself. These data are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning; to allow – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct delivery of the various features you requested, for reasons of security and assessment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website or third parties and are deleted after 7 days.
Cookies are used on this website. By using our website, you agree that cookies are to be placed on your device as further explained below.
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website sends to your computer’s web browser while you are navigating through it. They have many different purposes, but mainly, cookies enable you to navigate between pages easily, to remember your preferences, and eventually to improve the user experience. These cookies may then be stored on your machine to identify your computer.
Cookies used on this website can be either set up by our website or by a third-party website. Moreover, these cookies can be “session” or “persistent” cookies: a session cookie is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes the browser, whereas a persistent cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal device until it reaches a defined expiration date. Cookies used on MILESTONE S.R.L. website have a maximum lifetime of 12 months.
3.A. Types of cookies we use
We use several types of cookies on this website as described below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. Strictly necessary cookies used on the MILESTONE S.R.L. website:
- Registered visitor cookies.
These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local information or news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to the text size, font and other parts of the web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They do not gather any information that could be used for advertising. Functionality cookies used on the MILESTONE S.R.L. website:
- Registered visitor functionality cookies.
- Social plug-in content sharing cookies.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages they go to more often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by means of these cookies is anonymized, aggregated and only used to develop and track traffic patterns and the volume of use of our website and to improve how our website works. This information is for MILESTONE S.R.L.’s exclusive use and is not shared with any third party or connected to any other information. Performance cookies used on the MILESTONE S.R.L. website:
- Unregistered visitor cookies.
- Analytic cookies.
We may use personal data collected from our cookies to identify user behaviour and to serve content and offers based on your profile.
The performance cookies used on this website do not collect personal data. Other cookies can collect personal data (including information from cookies placed via our advertisements on third-party websites):
- If a user is a registered user.
- If we send you a targeted email which includes web beacons, cookies or similar technologies we will know whether you open, read, or delete the message.
- When you click a link in a marketing e-mail you receive from MILESTONE S.R.L., we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites, even if you are not registered at or signed into our site.
4. Purpose, Legal Basis, Mandatory or Optional Nature of the Processing
The Personal Data you provide through the Website will be processed by the DATA CONTROLLER for the following purposes:
- purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a part or to the execution of pre-contractual measures taken on your request (eg: contact request via the Contact form, registration to the newsletter service, etc.);
- purposes related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the DATA CONTROLLER is subject;
- purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the jurisdictional authorities exercise their jurisdictional duties;
- allow navigation of the Website and the provision of the services of the Data Controller;
- to find specific requests addressed to the DATA CONTROLLER;
- fulfill any obligations required by applicable laws, regulations or Community legislation, or satisfy requests from authorities;
- carry out direct marketing via e-mail for services similar to those signed by you, subject to your refusal to receive such communications, which may be expressed during registration or on subsequent occasions;
- carry out marketing activities such as: preparing studies, research, market statistics; send informational and promotional material relating to the activities, services and products of the DATA CONTROLLER and its commercial partners (without any communication of personal data held by the DATA CONTROLLER to the aforementioned Partners); send you surveys to improve the service (“customer satisfaction”). Such communications may be made by e-mail or text message, by mail and / or the use of the telephone with operator and / or through the official pages of the DATA CONTROLLER on social networks, or also through push notifications through the App; it is specified that the DATA CONTROLLER collects a single consent for the marketing purposes described here. If, in any case, you wish to oppose the processing of your data for marketing purposes performed with the means indicated here, you may at any time contact the DATA CONTROLLER at the addresses indicated in the “Contact” section of this statement, without prejudice the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- for statistical purposes, without being able to trace your identity.
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in point #3, with:
- subjects appointed within the structure of the Data Controller, necessary for the provision of the services offered;
- subjects that typically act as data controllers, namely:
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities; iii) credit institutions, insurance companies and brokers;
- companies controlling, controlled and connected to the Data Controller, limited to the pursuit of administrative-contracting purposes connected to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities;
- persons authorized by the DATA CONTROLLER to the processing of Personal Data that have committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality; (eg employees and collaborators of the DATA CONTROLLER);
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities;
- jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the Applicable Regulations.
6. Data Communication and Dissemination
The data collected by the data controller will be not processed by companies outside the EU.
7. Data Retention
The DATA CONTROLLER will process your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point #4.
8. Rights Available to Individuals