Microwave Digestion Applied to Regulatory Analysis of Pharmaceutical Packaging
site de rencontre comoriens Written on .
http://madanha.ir/aribos/arini/4572 Regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical packaging dictate that not only must the final finished package be tested for trace metals, but all materials used in the construction as well. Additionally, the drug product should be analyzed for leachable components originating in the package. Highlighting the benefits of microwave digestion for pharmaceutical package analysis, this presentation describes the comparative analysis of a branded and generic oral pain relieving gel for metals content. A comparison between single reaction chamber (SRC) microwave digestion technology, conventional rotor-based microwave digestion, and PTFE bomb digestion is presented to demonstrate safety, simplicity, efficacy, and sensitivity.
- Identify regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical packaging
- Demonstrate the highly sensitive digestion and analysis process
- Provide insight into how single reaction chamber (SRC) microwave digestion technology enables rapid and effective digestion and easy method development
http://coleface.com.au/about/feed/ Who Should Attend
- Chemists (Organic, Environmental, Analytical, Extraction) Lab Managers, Lab Directors, QC Managers in:
- CRO Contract lab
- USP pharma lab
- Polymer lab
- Analytical testing laboratories