graficos de opções binarias WEBINAR: Any Sample, Any Time: The Benefits of Single Reaction Chamber Microwave Digestion for Trace Element Analysis
This webcast will present the fundamental principles and real-world benefits of single reaction chamber (SRC) microwave digestion compared to traditional sample preparation techniques for carrying out trace element analysis by atomic spectroscopy techniques. To be explored are SRC technology capabilities such as those described below, which uniquely address sample digestion challenges and requirements across a broad range of industries:
- Simultaneous digestion of widely different sample matrices
- High volume sample throughput
- Direct temperature and pressure control on every sample
- Reliable digestion regardless of the matrices or acid chemistry
- Maximized ICP-MS performance through reduction of residual carbon content of organic-based samples
- Improved recoveries for highly volatile elements such as mercury
- Lower running costs
watch Key Learning Objectives
- Create audience understanding of the technology behind single reaction chamber (SRC) microwave digestion and the overall advantages compared to traditional sample preparation techniques
- How the unique advantages available using SRC technology are used to effectively address specific sample digestion challenges associated with a wide-range of industries including pharmaceutical/nutraceutical, chemical, food/agriculture, petrochemical; in both in-house and contract lab settings.
follow site Who Should Attend
Analytical chemists who want a better understanding of how to maximize the digestion of a wide variety of differing sample matrices when carrying out trace element analysis using plasma spectrochemical analytical techniques.